Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love, Whither Shall You Find Me

I’m not going looking for Love anymore. Love is going to have to come find me.

I am just too damn busy. 

I’d like to state, however, that I am worth the effort.

If you find me, Love, you’ll discover that I have great capacity for acceptance. I am happiest when I’m head over heels, tumbling madly into your arms. What you offer to me I will give back many times over.

I have loved deeply and unconditionally. I know how it’s done. I live to do it again, but I am more cautious now and there is now one condition: I won’t give love unless I know that it will be returned. I have no patience for half your heart. I want it all. I promise mine in return.

I am not hiding, but to find me you must rely on your skill, intellect, and creativity. 

And please bring with you a good bottle of wine, for of one thing I am certain: lips that know good wine also know good love.


I'll be waiting.






Artwork by: Andre Kohn, "Good Times, Good Wines", Joe Wade Fine Art - See more at: http://www.santafe.com/article/for-the-love-of-wine#sthash.xIwZopcl.dpuf


Follow me on twitter: @CeceliaHalbert

No comments:

Post a Comment