Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Top 10 List: Things I’ve Learned This Week



1.     I’ve learned that what’s important in life can be distilled down to one thing, and that one thing is LOVE.

2.     I’ve learned that people can surprise you. Support can come from unexpected places and sometimes the expected places turn up empty.

3.     I’ve learned that every conversation has a subtext.

4.     I’ve learned that the most beautiful sound in the world is laughter.

5.     I’ve learned that human beings are resilient and able to find untold measures of strength in times of crisis.

6.     I’ve learned that a glass of wine at the end of the day is what heaven tastes like.

7.     I’ve learned that people with the most intelligence are often the quietest. (I really wanted to say the opposite of that, but I’m trying to be positive.)

8.     I’ve learned that it’s only money, even though more of it would be nice.

9.     I’ve learned that hugs are the reason spirit takes human form.

10. I’ve learned that if all else fails, remember lesson #1.




You can follow me on Twitter: @CeceliaHalbert

No comments:

Post a Comment